Below is the death certificate for Leona Mitchell Wilson, wife of William Ransom Wilson and mother of L.A., Roy, Frank, and Willie Wilson (1902-1948).
Items of interest:
- Click on the photo to see it larger.
- Her birth year on her tombstone lists 1868, but 1867 on her death certificate.
- Her son Frank the informant for the information the death certificate. He is listed as living in Vicksburg, MS.
- March 31, 1930 is shown here as the date of her death; her tombstone shows an April 1, 1930 date.
- Click here to read her obituary.
- For information about New Albany (MS) cemetery where she and her husband William Ransom Wilson are buried, click here.
- She was born in Attala County, MS to (Albert) Pierce Mitchell and Frances Hines Mitchell, she died in Hattiesburg, Forrest County, MS, and was buried in New Albany, Union County, MS.