Anna Belle Gray Wilson (1907 – 2002) was the daughter of Lott Dulan Gray of Chickasaw County, Mississippi. He was one of 10 children born to Coleman C. Gray (1819 – 1891) and his wife Nancy Morehead Gray (1838 – 1884).
- Thomas Gray (1857 – ? ) — possibly fled to California after a property dispute turned ugly.
- Mollie D. Gray (1860-1929) — never married. Lived with brother Robert and his family in Itasca, Texas where she died of acute indigestion when she was 59.
- Belle Gray Houston (1862-1928) — See earlier post.
- Willianna Gray (1864 – ? )
- Wiley Gray Holbrook (1867 – ? )
- John Coleman Gray (1867-1938) – A retired funeral director who lived in the Fort Worth area.
- Lenora Gray Mims (1870-1897)
- Lott Dulan Gray (1873-1930) – See earlier post.
- Robert Benton Gray (1876-1951) – Lived in Itasca, Texas.
- Joseph Quitman Gray (1878-1918) – Lived in Denton, Texas where he sold/built furniture and was an undertaker, according to his death certificate. He died at 40, just seven days after contracting pneumonia and influenza.
Click the links above to view more information about them and/or their death certificates.