I was blessed to be the recipient of a treasure trove of my family’s history. If you are interested in the Wilson-Gray-Mitchell-Thompson families from northeast Mississippi, this is for you!
To navigate this blog, see “Recent Posts” on the right, or select from the “Categories” on the left. Comments, suggestions and contributions of information and photographs will be greatly appreciated!!! Note: living family members will not be included in this site.
- Nimrod Mitchell Sr., a Revolutionary War patriot from South Carolina, is the father of
- Nimrod Mitchell Jr., who is the father of
- Albert Washington Mitchell, who with his wife Susan Cone Mitchell are the parents of
- Albert Pierce Mitchell, who with his wife Frances Hines Mitchell are the parents of
- Leona A. Mitchell, who with her husband William Ransom Wilson are the parents of
- Willie Arnold Wilson who married Anna Belle Gray on June 6, 1926 in Houston, Mississippi. They had two children, Billy and Barbara Ann.